Welcome to Episode 112 of the Autism Parenting Secrets.
Having a great strategy can make all the difference in supporting your child. It’s easy to get lost in the endless ways you can help your child.
Everyone has an opinion, and no one agrees on anything.
Before diving in, it’s useful to have a strategy that feels right and one that’s simple and easy to grasp.
The secret this week is…
Thrive = Rate of Repair > Rate of Injury
- A Game-Changing (And Simple) Perspective Shift (4:29)
- Why It’s Worth It To Rise Above The Symptoms (7:13)
- What DOESN’T Cause Your Child’s Behaviors (9:04)
- Top Ways To Help The Body Repair and Reduce Injury (14:14)
- More Sources of Friction/Stress To Address (19:49)
- More Ways To Promote Repair (21:44)
References in This Episode:
- Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
- Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!