Energy Vampires MUST Go
Welcome to Episode 40 of the Autism Parenting Secrets.
In this episode, Cass and Len are joined by world-renowned expert and best-selling author, Dr. Christiane Northup to explore why you need to distance your child and yourself from toxic people.
So if you want to stop doing things that hold you and your child back, create an environment that helps your child thrive, and trust and act on your intuition so you can protect your child from harm, tune in now!
The secret this week: Energy Vampires MUST Go.
* The Reason You Must Set The Tone (3:06)
* Why YOU Are THE Authority (4:46)
* The Need To Go With The Mother’s Gut (9:06)
* How Music At The Right Frequency Heals (11:48)
* Energy Vampires Do NOT Have Your Best Interest In Mind (14:04)
* Your Child Makes You Stand in Your Sovereignty (15:52)
* Demand a Partnership or Run (16:45)
* EMFs Absolutely Matter (17:11)
* Family Members Can Be Toxic, Don’t Try To Make It Work (18:12)
* Time to Wake Up The Sleeping Lions (23:30)
* Morning Appeals For Guidance (24:50)
* Setting Up Your Boundaries, The Gray Rock Method (26:50)
* What Temple Grandin’s Mom Got Right (28:42)
* Here’s How You Know Whether Someone’s a Fit (30:14)
* Being OK With Disappointing People (32:20)
* The One Thing That Totally Blocks Your Own Intuition (34:28)
About Our Guest
Christiane Northrup, M.D., is the New York Times bestselling author of Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom, The Wisdom of Menopause, and Goddesses Never Age, as well as the host of eight public television specials. A board-certified OB/GYN with more than thirty years of clinical experience, Dr. Northrup has been featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show, The View, The Today Show, and Good Morning America, among many others.
Learn more about Dr. Christiane Northrup at:
Links & Mentions From This Episode:
* Dodging Energy Vampires by Dr. Christiane Northrup
* Wholetones: Music for Peace, Healing, Sleep, and Energy
* In Sheep’s Clothing by Dr. George Simon
* Millions Against Medical Mandates
* The Art of Extreme Self-Care by Cheryl Richardson
* Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
* To learn more about Cass & Len’s All-In Warrior Parent Tribe, click here
* Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
* To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
* Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!