Welcome to Episode 106 of the Autism Parenting Secrets.
Our guest this week is Dr. Cammy Benton
She’s a Family Physician and the owner of Benton Integrative Medicine, a Direct Primary Clinic that also offers Functional Medicine and a more Integrative approach.
In addition to her medical expertise, she’s a mom of three girls who have experienced health challenges.
She’s not afraid to challenge conventional thinking.
The secret this week is …
Go BEYOND The Standard of Care
- The Most Important Thing To Keep In Mind (2:22)
- Why Doctors Judge And How To Respond (10:49)
- A Functional Medicine Success Story (17:07)
- A Homeopathy Success Story (35:50)
- Why Cognitive Dissonance Gets In The Way (43:02)
- The Opportunity of Personalized Medicine (46:08)
- How To Take Control Now (49:20)
- An Overview of Approaches To Wellness (51:29)
- A Cutting Edge Model For Affordable Medical Care (57:28)
About Our Guest
Dr. Cammy Benton, MD, ABIHM, IFMCP is a patient-focused, family physician that practices Integrative and Functional Medicine. She is the owner of Benton Integrative Medicine that is a Direct Primary Clinic that also offers Functional Medicine and a more integrative approach.
She graduated from Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina in Greenville, NC and completed her Family Medicine residency at UNC Chapel Hill in 2004.
After working in a group practice, she realized there must be more to medicine than doling out pills ills. She is certified by the American Board of Holistic and Integrative Medicine and the Institute of Functional Medicine.
References in This Episode:
- Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
- Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!