Permission is NOT Needed
Welcome to Episode 65 of the Autism Parenting Secrets.
The topic this week is about taking-action.
Figuring out what to do is hard enough, but then actually taking action can be even more challenging.
And one of the biggest traps that a parent can fall into is… waiting for permission.
While it’s useful to seek guidance and assistance, needing someone else’s approval isn’t required.
It can slow you down and keep you stuck.
The secret this week is… Permission is NOT Needed
The Simple Change That Changes Everything (4:29)
What Only A Warrior Parent Knows (9:54)
Our Big Wake Up Call (11:41)
It Comes Down To Values (14:24)
Doing What’s Right Comes With Consequences (17:35)
What the Band Rush Got Right (19:16)
* Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
* To learn more about Cass & Len’s All-In Warrior Parent Tribe, click here
* Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
* To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
* Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!