Ride The EDGE Of Your Wave
Welcome to Episode 150 of Autism Parenting Secrets.
Dr. Zach Bush returns to the show and it’s another expansive, thought-provoking conversation that uplifts and enlightens.
Zach Bush, MD is a renowned, multi-disciplinary physician of internal medicine, endocrinology, hospice care and internationally recognized educator on the microbiome as it relates to human health, soil health, food systems, and a regenerative future.
There are so many powerful insights and perspective shifts in this episode and Dr. Zach uses the sport of surfing as an analogy.
Being a parent of a child on the spectrum can often feel like a call of duty with lots of pressure and expectations.
But being tense and cautious takes you off course.
Staying on the sidelines or trailing behind is not a success strategy.
The secret this week is …
Ride The EDGE Of Your Wave
- The Person Who Is Teaching You The Most (4:06)
- What You Need To Let Go Of Now (8:13)
- The Power Of The Child-Like Mind (15:18)
- The “Sacred Mission” (17:44)
- Why Everything IS Coming TO You (24:21)
- The Opportunity of The Party Wave (31:02)
- Why A Sense Of Duty Doesn’t Work (39:00)
- The Type Of Decisions That Are Good For Everybody (41:49)
- The Chemical Behind Leaky Gut And So Much More (46:44)
- The Mind-Blowing Impact of Ancient Soil (50:50)
- The Massive Impact Of Generational Toxicity (57:10)
- A New Technology That Relieves Emotional Trauma (1:00:19)
About Our Guest:
Zach Bush, MD is a physician specializing in internal medicine, endocrinology, and hospice care. He is an internationally recognized educator and thought leader on the microbiome as it relates to health, disease, and food systems. Zach Bush, MD founded *Seraphic Group and the non-profit Farmer’s Footprint to develop root-cause solutions for human and ecological health. His passion for education reaches across many disciplines, including topics such as the role of soil and water ecosystems in human genomics, immunity, and gut/brain health. His education has highlighted the need for a radical departure from chemical farming and pharmacy, and his ongoing efforts are providing a path for consumers, farmers, and mega-industries to work together for a healthy future for people and planet. His work in for-profit and nonprofit arenas is creating avenues for collaborative action for all stakeholders in our global community for a regenerative future of health for the planet and our children.
References in The Episode:
- Take The Quiz: What’s YOUR Top Autism Parenting Blindspot?
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.