Welcome to Episode 67 of the Autism Parenting Secrets.
After attending the Upgrade Labs Biohacking Conference, Len shares some perspectives on Biohacking.
The insights and advancements in helping people live better and longer are so exciting.
But it’s easy to get caught up and overwhelmed as more and more options become available.
For a parent, getting informed and prioritizing their own self care is the best way to find answers for their child.
Making a few key investments is a great strategy. But draining your bank account is not required.
The secret this week is…
The Best Hacks Are FREE
- What is Biohacking and Why It Matters (1:19)
- Why Presence is Game-Changing (8:39)
- The One Thing You Can’t Fake (11:45)
- When ‘Waiting’ Can Be a Power Move (14:12)
- The One Thing That Derails Your Efforts (17:31)
- There’s a Simple, Step-by-Step Process (19:22)
* Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
* To learn more about Cass & Len’s All-In Warrior Parent Tribe, click here
* Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
* To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
* Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!