The TIMELINE Is Mandatory
In this episode, Cass and Len explain why creating of timeline of events makes a huge difference.
With a small investment of time, any parent can experience a greater sense of control by having important health data in one place.
So if you want to experience greater empowerment and a heightened sense of control on your journey with your child, tune in now!
The secret this week: The TIMELINE Is Mandatory.
* What’s a Timeline? (1:15)
* Why You Need a Timeline (2:16)
* Why Doctors LOVE This (4:02)
* Revisiting The Past Is Worth It (6:00)
* How You Can Take Action Today (8:04)
* How A Timeline Helps (11:57)
* Why Adding Photos Takes It To Another Level (16:25)
* Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
* To learn more about Cass & Len’s All-In Warrior Parent Tribe, click here
* Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
* To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
* Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!