Welcome to Episode 121 of Autism Parenting Secrets.
Who knew a popular 70s song could have so many key reminders for parents? Particularly for parents of a child on the spectrum, there’s so much to unpack from a classic song you already know. It will help you show up even bigger for your child!
The secret this week is…
Three Reminders Make All The Difference
- The Song From The 70s That Reveals So Much (4:11)
- The First Key Reminder (5:51)
- The Second Key Reminder (10:27)
- The Third Key Reminder (13:00)
References In This Episode:
- Take The Quiz: What’s YOUR Top Autism Parenting Blindspot?
- Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
- Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!