Welcome to Episode 115 of Autism Parenting Secrets.
This week we’re diving into the fear many parents have that they’re missing something.
You want to be the best parent you can be. And you’re already doing so much.
If you are aware of what you don’t know, it’s easy to close the gap.
But if you aren’t aware of what you don’t know, you have no chance. You will remain stuck.
The secret this week is…
Your Blindspots Hold Your Child Back
- What’s In The Way But You Cannot See (2:21)
- A Free Resource That Provides Key Insights In 5 Minutes (4:02)
- The Four Levels Of Awareness (4:40)
- Where Your Blindspots Can Be Found (5:52)
- A Really Useful Question To Ask Others (9:54)
- The Importance of Habits and Routines (14:03)
- The Consequences of Doing Nothing (18:31)
References in This Episode:
- Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
- Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!