This week we revisit a topic that demands more attention: Sleep.
Our guest is Hendrik Haueisen from CBH Wood, maker of the Swiss Dream Bed.
We dive into the reasons why sleep is too important NOT to prioritize.
You want the best for your child and you’re willing to take action. But most overlook the opportunities to improve sleep quality.
The truth is that this is a great place to START.
The secret this week is…
Invest in Sleep
- How The Dream Bed Was Born (2:53)
- What The Netherlands Does Best (9:45)
- Why You Don’t Need a Mattress (12:47)
- The Type Of People Who Benefit Most (14:33)
- Why a Building Biologist Approves (18:01)
- Why and How Natural Latex Is Used (21:59)
- The Benefits of Sheep Wool (27:51)
- Four Pillars of Wellness (34:23)
About CBH Wood Furniture LTD:
We are a small family-owned business in New Brunswick, Canada that produces a top of the line natural bed which originated in Switzerland. Our vision is to provide an ergonomically, correctly designed bed that is made up of materials that are as natural as possible. Our beds are designed with Swiss know-how and manufactured to German quality standards.
Swiss Dream Beds
-> mention this podcast for 5% off
- Take The Quiz: What’s YOUR Top Autism Parenting Blindspot?
- Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!