Welcome to Episode 74 of Autism Parenting Secrets.
In this episode, we’re joined by Brian Richards, CEO, and Founder of Sauna Space.
Helping the body detoxify is a key way to improve overall wellness. And saunas are a great way to help with detoxification and they’ve been around for centuries.
There are many different sauna options in the marketplace, with far infrared saunas being the most common.
But Brian overcame his own health issues leveraging near infrared sauna.
And he’s spent over a decade creating and then refining a near-infrared sauna that not only helps with detox but it also leverages red light therapy to help the body heal and repair at the cellular level.
This is an expansive conversation that shines a light on the myriad of benefits of combining heat, sweat and light to promote wellness in a safe way.
The secret this week is… Red Light + Sweat = Thrive
- What’s Photobiomodulation & Why It Matters (4:51)
- The Many Benefits of Near Infrared Light (10:29)
- How To Reduce Inflammation In The Gut (16:36)
- The Type of Stress You Want To Avoid (29:11)
- How A Sauna Sanctuary Heals The Body (40:43)
- The Benefits of Targeted Therapy (45:21)
- Protocols to Improve Sleep (48:34)
References in This Episode:
- Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
- To learn more about Cass & Len’s All-In Warrior Parent Tribe, click here
- Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!