Welcome to Episode 147 of Autism Parenting Secrets.
This week, we share thoughts on creating a more healthful physical environment for your child and entire family. Creating a less toxic space where everyone can thrive doesn’t have to break the bank. But sometimes making changes isn’t enough.
The Secret This Week is…
Sometimes You Need To MOVE
- Why Total Load Theory Matters (4:31)
- The First Thing To Minimize (10:01)
- The Second Thing To Look For (14:58)
- The Third Thing To Prioritize (17:43)
- The Fourth Thing To Seek Out (20:38)
- The Fourth and Perhaps Important Thing To Avoid (21:43)
References in The Episode:
- Dr. Martha Herbert
- Epidemic Answers
- Patty Lemer
- Greenwave Meters and Filters
- Autism Parenting Secrets Episode 94 – Take Out the Electrical Trash with Kim Lear
- Stetzer Dirty Electricity Filters
- Autism Parenting Secrets Episode 57 – Dirty Electricity DEMANDS Attention with Dave Stetzer
- Autism Parenting Secrets Episode 72 – You Can Sanitize The Air In Your Home with David Milburn
- Hypo Air
- Air Visual Pro Air Quality Monitor
- Aqua Tru
- Autism Parenting Secrets Episode 95 – Mold Is A Bigger Threat Than You Think with Dr. Pejman Katiraei
- Dhru Pirohit Podcast – Is Mold The Surprising Toxin That’s Impacting Your Child’s Health
- Take The Quiz: What’s YOUR Top Autism Parenting Blindspot?
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.