Welcome to Episode 110 of the Autism Parenting Secrets.
Confusion is a big part of navigating the journey to support your child with autism. It comes with the territory. No one agrees on anything. Knowing what to do and what not to do is not obvious.
Every parent has a huge desire to help their child. But often, despite our best intentions, we create friction and make the journey feel harder than it needs to be.
The good news is there’s a sequence that makes all the difference.
The secret this week is…
There Are 2 Steps To A Strong Start
- The Range of Ways Parents Respond To A Diagnosis (4:28)
- A Paradoxical Truth (6:36)
- The First Important Step That Sets The Stage for Success (6:54)
- Why The Guest House is so useful (9:45)
- The Second Key Step That Fuels More Progress (13:00)
- What You Can Do In Any Situation (16:31)
References in This Episode:
- Autism Parenting Secrets – Episode 36 – We Need Autism
- Autism Parenting Secrets – Episode 38 – Your Child Understands Everything
- Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
- Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!