Welcome to Episode 79 of Autism Parenting Secrets.
Warrior Parents DO have superpowers.
Like grit, determination, and positivity… just to name just a few.
They take bold actions and do whatever they can to better support their child.
It may seem counterintuitive but PATIENCE is one of those superpowers.
In this episode, you’ll learn that being patient doesn’t mean slowing down or doing nothing.
To stack the deck for more progress and more connection with your child…
You Need ACTIVE Patience
That’s the secret this week. Tune in to learn more.
- What Makes Everything More Stressful (1:55)
- The Type of Patience You Want (3:39)
- Why Easing Up On Expectations Helps (7:06)
- The Key To Building Staying Power (11:13)
References in This Episode:
Discover your Warrior Parent Score here or go to warriorparentcoaching.com/score
- Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
- To learn more about Cass & Len’s All-In Warrior Parent Tribe, click here
- Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!