Your Child Is NOT The Problem
Welcome to Episode 69 of the Autism Parenting Secrets.
Our very special guest this week is Raun K. Kaufman.
He’s the best-selling author of Autism Breakthrough, the former CEO of the Autism Treatment Center of America, and the co-founder of the ACT (Autism Crisis Turnaround) Protocol.
Trust us… you want to hear what this man has to say. Why?
First of all, he understands what it’s like to be on the autism spectrum. He offers powerful, personal insights – not theory.
Second, he’s dedicated the last 25 years empowering parents like you with the success strategies that make a huge difference.
We know you’re doing so much to help your child. And being a good problem solver is a key skill to develop.
But HOW you define the problem makes a huge difference in your ability to get what you want for your child.
The secret this week is… Your Child Is NOT The Problem
- The Prognosis Is Just a Guess (2:25)
- The Brain Is Capable of Incredible Growth (7:23)
- Why the Neuroception of Safety Matters (12:20)
- What’s a Neuro-crash and How Can They Be Avoided (15:01)
- It’s Not One Thing, It’s All The Things (18:05)
- Why Your Agitation Is Not Helping (24:15)
- How To Spot The Signals of Stress Faster (34:58)
- How To Build up Trust With Your Child (42:14)
About Our Guest
Raun K. Kaufman is the best selling author of Autism Breakthrough, a phenomenal must have book for any parent of a child on the spectrum. He is the former CEO of the Autism Treatment Center of America, home of The Son-Rise Program. And he is the co-founder of the ACT (Autism Crisis Turnaround) Protocol.
The ACT Protocol
Autism Breakthrough by Raun K. Kaufman
References in This Episode
The Alert Program
- Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
- To learn more about Cass & Len’s All-In Warrior Parent Tribe, click here
- Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!