Join us for a conversation with Dr. Karen Erickson, who specializes in chiropractic care and craniosacral therapy. She shares how these modalities can truly help children with a developmental delay like Autism.
We’ve seen chiropractic care provide miraculous value in our healing journey with our son and brought on Dr. Erickson to explain how it may do the same for your children, too. These healing tools can transform a child as it realigns their nervous system and in turn, can have transformative effects on their immune and digestive system due to the interconnectedness of these systems.
Dr. Erickson describes both Chiropractic Care and Craniosacral Therapy and how each impacts the body and facilitates wellness. At its core, this work can provide a foundation for future progress and even kickstart children who may have plateaued in their other therapies.
She urges parents to embrace the potential for change and even to gift themselves with the same healing that chiropractic work can offer. As you know, we best care for our kids when we are feeling our best.
Also, stay tuned through the end as she shares her tips for parents with children who spend a lot of time in front of a digital device. And that’s most of us these days!
- Why they consider Dr. Erickson to be an earth-side angel (03:30)
- The ability to transform a child (06:30)
- The interpersonal relationship of the nervous, immune, and digestive system (09:00)
- Incorporating Chiropractic work as early as a child’s birth experience (13:30)
- The difference between Chiropractic and Craniosacral work (15:20)
- Self-care as a parent is so important (19:00)
- Giving your child a strong foundation (26:10)
- Embrace the potential for change (32:20)
- Tips for children who are remote learning (34:20)
To learn more about Dr. Karen Erickson, click here
To learn more about Cass & Len’s All-In Warrior Parent Tribe, click here
Want to be Unstoppable? Find out your Warrior Parent Score… Get your FREE score here
To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
Check it out…Autism Parenting Secrets is number 12 on the Top 20 Autism Podcasts by Feedspot👉 https://blog.feedspot.com/autism_podcasts/