Welcome to Episode 77 of Autism Parenting Secrets.
This episode highlights a key opportunity for parents to help their child even more.
We all want to be the best parent we can be. But wanting isn’t enough.
Take the time to be intentional on HOW you show up. It’s worth it.
If you want to make sure you’re open to all of the things that can help your unique child, you need to take extreme ownership.
And a commitment is required.
The secret this week is… Commit To YOUR OWN PATH
- What Makes Warrior Parents Different (3:52)
- The Consequences of Following The Herd (8:53)
- What Following Your Own Path Looks Like (16:16)
References in This Episode:
- Episode 2 – What Is A Warrior Parent & Why You Need To Become One
- Episode 10 – 10 Commitments Are Needed to Transform
- Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
- To learn more about Cass & Len’s All-In Warrior Parent Tribe, click here
- Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!