This week we’re focusing on the importance of reducing exposure to glyphosate.
It’s in the food, air, and water and it’s much more harmful than you think.
Everyone is impacted but our kids are most susceptible to harm.
Our guest this week is perhaps the foremost authority on this topic.
Dr. Stephanie Seneff is a Senior Research Scientist at MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Her recent interests have focused on the role of toxic chemicals and micronutrient deficiencies in health and disease, with a special emphasis on the pervasive herbicide, glyphosate.
She is the author of the book Toxic Legacy: How the Weedkiller Glyphosate Is Destroying Our Health and the Environment which was released in 2021.
While companies, mainstream media, and government agencies maintain that glyphosate is safe for humans, the science and recent jury verdicts say otherwise.
The secret this week is…
Glyphosate Is a Slow KILL
- The Problem With Glyphosate (3:41)
- Why Non-GMO Does Not Mean Safe (4:33)
- How The Environment Is Getting Exponentially Worse (7:33)
- The Single Biggest Thing You Can Do To Minimize Exposure (12:42)
- The Mineral That’s Critical For Autism (14:55)
- How Glyphosate Kills And Why We’re At Risk (17:12)
- Why and How Our Food Is Mineral Deficient (19:20)
- A Great Way To Start Taking Control At Home (24:06)
- The Relationship Between Neurotransmitters, Gut Issues and Brain Health (26:25)
- The Connection Between Glyphosate and Autism (34:25)
- Why Your Courage Is Required (37:42)
- Why Glutathione Matters and How Glyphosate Reduces It (41:32)
- The Environment Matters More Than The Genes (42:53)
About Our Guest:
Dr. Stephanie Seneff is a Senior Research Scientist at MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA. She has a BS degree from MIT in biology and MS, EE, and PhD degrees from MIT in electrical engineering and computer science. Her recent interests have focused on the role of toxic chemicals and micronutrient deficiencies in health and disease, with a special emphasis on the pervasive herbicide, glyphosate, and the mineral, sulfur. Since 2008, she has authored over three dozen peer-reviewed journal papers on these topics. She is the author of a book on glyphosate, titled “Toxic Legacy: How the Weedkiller Glyphosate Is Destroying Our Health and the Environment,” which was released by Chelsea Green publishers on July 1, 2021. This book was selected by Kirkus Reviews as one of the best non-fiction books of 2021.
References In This Episode:
- Moms Across America https://www.momsacrossamerica.com/
- Farmers Footprint https://farmersfootprint.us/
- Take The Quiz: What’s YOUR Top Autism Parenting Blindspot?
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!