Welcome to Episode 130 of the Autism Parenting Secrets.
This week we’re excited to welcome Zen Honeycutt back to the show. Getting food right for your family is the overall topic.
Zen is the Founder and Director of Moms Across America, a non-profit National Coalition of Unstoppable Moms. She has three boys with allergies and autism symptoms which greatly improved when they went GMO-Free and organic.
She’s a force for truth and she’s undaunted by the resistance that seeks to confuse parents like you.
In Episode 103, Zen made a compelling case for why going organic 100% is worth it. If you missed that episode listen to it first.
This episode builds on that discussion and centers on why more caution is needed when your child eats away from home.
Zen’s organization recently completed and issued the results of their comprehensive School Lunch Testing Program.
While school lunches are a gift to so many children and families, the unfortunate truth is you need to think twice before trusting the government and the school system to feed your child.
The secret this week is…
School Lunches Aren’t Safe, Pack Your Own
- What Other Countries Are Getting Right (6:04)
- How Glyphosate Wreaks Havoc (7:35)
- The Scary Results of School Lunch Testing (9:59)
- The Many Ways Toxins Are Making Our Kids Sick (16:57)
- The Key Mineral Deficiencies That Are Relevant To Autism (19:34)
- The Vicious Cycle That Must Be Broken (28:31)
- How Schools Have Been Set Up To Fail Our Kids (33:09)
- Two Very Different Paths – Food vs. Medicine (38:18)
- Positive Changes Can Happen Quickly (43:19)
About Our Guest
Zen Honeycutt is the Founder and Director of Moms Across America, a non-profit National Coalition of Unstoppable Moms. With the motto “Empowered Moms, Healthy Kids,” Moms Across America has grown rapidly with over 600 leaders have created 1,000+ community events in all 50 states in the first 5 years of inception.
Zen has three boys with allergies and autism symptoms which greatly improved when they went GMO-Free and organic. She discovered that thousands of Moms are seeing the same results.
She has been featured on ABC, CNN, Dr. OZ, the Wall Street Journal, C-SPAN, Fox News, Reuter’s, The Hill, Huffington Post, and many other media outlets.
References in This Episode:
- Autism Parenting Secrets Episode 103 – Organic + Non-GMO = Thriving Family with Zen Honeycutt
- Baby Food Lawsuit
- Food and Behavior: A Natural Connection by Barbara Reed Stitt
- The New MDs
- Take The Quiz: What’s YOUR Top Autism Parenting Blindspot?
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!