This week’s a short episode on a big concept.
While there’s nothing wrong with wanting more for your child on the spectrum, your specific area of focus might be keeping you stuck.
Checking in on what’s MOST important now is a power move!
The secret this week is…
Go For CONNECTION First, Not Compliance
- The Shift That Relieved The Pressure (3:21)
- The Downside of Focusing on Compliance (8:15)
- How An Aggressive Timetable Can Backfire (10:16)
- An Important Question To Ask Yourself (11:24)
- Ways To Foster More Connection (12:06)
- Take The Quiz: What’s YOUR Top Autism Parenting Blindspot?
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!