As you support your child on the autism spectrum, do you worry about making a mistake? If so this episode is for you.
Fear of failure is common but it isn’t very useful. Especially if it keeps you stuck, saps your energy, and clouds your thinking and decision-making.
Spending too much mental energy on past missteps or worrying about what might go wrong in the future doesn’t help you get better.
Things will NOT always go as you hope or plan.
It’s your choice HOW you view them and the good news is there IS a better option.
The secret this week is…
You’re Either WINNING Or GROWING
- What (Arguably) Parents Are Most Afraid Of (2:36)
- The Mindset You DON’T Want (3:59)
- What To Focus On MORE (6:44)
- The Exciting TRUST About Failure (12:19)
- How To Be Sure You Don’t Stay Stuck (16:08)
- Take The Quiz: What’s YOUR Top Autism Parenting Blindspot?
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!