In this short episode, we share the benefits of slowing down.
There is power in the PAUSE.
Tune in to better understand why creating more space can help you get to where you want to go faster.
Both you and your child will benefit when you slow down to speed up.
The secret this week is…
Hit The PAUSE Button
- Why You Want To Create “Space” Throughout The Day (3:50)
- What To Do Once A Day To Prevent Burn Out (7:34)
- The Key Questions To Ask Yourself Each Week (9:24)
References In This Episode:
- Apply for The All-In Parent Intensive
- Take The Quiz: What’s YOUR Top Autism Parenting Blindspot?
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!