Welcome to Episode 172 of Autism Parenting Secrets.
We’re joined this week by Wade Lightheart, President and co-founder of BiOptimizers.
Wade is an advisor to the American Anti-Cancer Institute and 3- time all-natural bodybuilding champion despite his lousy genetics and vegetarian diet.
He’s helped over 50,000 people achieve BiOptimized Health for the last 25 years.
This discussion centers on supplementation.
There are absolutely some key vitamins and minerals that you just can’t get what you need from food alone.
The mineral we’re talking about today is just too important for you, the parent, and your child on the spectrum.
You simply don’t want to tolerate a deficiency here.
The secret this week is…
MAGNESIUM Is ESSENTIAL – ALL Forms
- Three Questions To Determine What Diet Is Right For You (4:45)
- What Needs To Get Addressed First (7:57)
- Why So Many Kids Are Hypersensitive To Certain Foods (14:15)
- How To Show Up As Your Best Self Daily (19:38)
- Key Insights From Orthomolecular Psychiatry (24:07)
- If There Is A Miracle Mineral, This Is It (30:21)
- Tools And Resources That Make It Easy To Make Better Decisions (42:22)
About Our Guest
Wade Lightheart is an advisor to the American Anti-Cancer Institute and 3-time all-natural bodybuilding champion, despite his lousy genetics and vegetarian diet. He also studied exercise physiology and nutrition at the University of NB. As a coach and the President and co-founder of BiOptimizers, he has helped over 50,000 people achieve BiOptimized Health for the last 25 years.
References in The Episode:
- Bioptimizers Store – Use Code APS10 for 10% Off
- The Ultimate Nutrition System – Use Code APS10 for 10% Off
- Free Awesome Health Course
- From Sick To Superhuman by Matt Gallant and Wade Lightheart
- Autism Parenting Secrets Episode 50 – POSTURE Unlocks Your Power with Brian Bradley
- Orthomolecular Psychiatry by David R. Hawkings and Linus Pauling
- Orthomolecular Biology and Linus Pauling
- Spectracell Nutrition Test
- Take The Quiz: What’s YOUR Top Autism Parenting Blindspot?
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.