This week we’re talking about the intervention of all interventions.
Before you can TRULY be the best parent you can be for your child, you need to work on YOURSELF.
Blindspots and lousy habits will always keep you stuck.
Working on yourself FIRST sets EVERYONE up for success.
If you want to get equipped NOW to find answers for your child.
The secret this week is…
Personalized Support = FASTER Progress
- The Most Powerful Move You Can Make (2:48)
- The ONLY Thing That Moves Your Forward (7:00)
- Why Not All Support Is Helpful (9:21)
- The Superpower Every Parent Needs (12:25)
- A Jaw-Dropping Case Study (14:39)
- Why Knowing Your “Power Score” Is So Important (17:36)
- The Mistake That Derails You At The Start (18:11)
- Why Doing LESS is MORE (21:53)
- It’s Easier To Move FAST (24:26)
- The Program We Wish We Had At The Start of Our Journey (28:25)
- Apply for The All-In Parent Intensive
- Take The Quiz: What’s YOUR Top Autism Parenting Blindspot?
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!