Welcome to Episode 81 of Autism Parenting Secrets.
Especially after New Year’s Eve, so many of us give some time and attention to how we want the next year to be better than this year.
We feel renewed excitement and more motivation to change.
We dare to allow more hope in. To desire more for us and our child.
But that energy surge usually fades with time. Sometimes it disappears fast.
So while New Year’s Resolutions are great, they’re just pure fantasy unless you have a few things in place.
The secret for this week is…
Resolve. NOT Resolutions.
Greater RESOLVE must come before any resolutions or goals.
And this is an opportunity for every parent.
Tune in to learn more.
- The 6 Steps to Achieving Goals (4:25)
- Why Resolutions Don’t Work (7:34)
- How To Fuel Your Desire (8:54)
- Success Strategies For Stronger Commitment (10:57)
References in This Episode:
Autism Parenting Secrets Episode 28 – Without Goals There’s Chaos
- Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
- To learn more about Cass & Len’s All-In Warrior Parent Tribe, click here
- Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!