Welcome to Episode 97 of Autism Parenting Secrets.
The focus this week is on a key reason why the journey to support your child can feel so hard.
Parents of a child with autism face so many challenges. And the stress and pressure can feel like a constant weight on a parent’s shoulders.
You might think it just comes with the territory. But the truth is you CAN do something about it.
One way is to change how you measure progress.
The secret this week is…
There’s Only One Way Out
Tune in to learn more.
- The Two Key Questions To Ask Yourself (1:58)
- Unintended Consequences of “The Pursuit of Happiness” (4:42)
- Why Focusing On What You Lack Doesn’t Help? (6:47)
- The Only Useful Way To Measure Progress (9:14)
- You Can Choose Abundance Over Scarcity (12:07)
References in This Episode:
- The Gap and the Gain by Dan Sullivan
- Happiness is a Choice by Barry Neil Kauffman
- Autism Parenting Secrets Episode 28 – Without Goals There’s Chaos
- Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
- To learn more about Cass & Len’s All-In Warrior Parent Tribe, click here
- Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!