Welcome to Episode 98 of the Autism Parenting Secrets.
This week we reflect on what we wish we knew at the start of our journey with our son. While everyone’s path is unique and different, there are always starts & stops, rabbit holes, wrong turns, and lessons learned. There were many missed opportunities. Here’s what we didn’t do that would have made a huge, positive difference. In hindsight, we could have more fully embraced some key truths.
The secret this week is…
You’re UNDERESTIMATING Five Things
- The Biggest Thing You Might Be Underestimating (1:55)
- The Superpower You Already Have That You Can Leverage More (5:08)
- The First Phase You Can’t Skip (9:14)
- Why The Standard Path Might NOT Be A Fit (14:47)
- The Cost You Don’t Want To Bear (19:46)
References in This Episode:
- Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
- Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!