Welcome to Episode 99 of the Autism Parenting Secrets.
How can two parents come together and create a powerful partnership? That’s an extremely important question and there are several pillars to successful partnership. This week, we focus on one of those pillars: decision-making clarity.
Getting super clear on this yields huge benefits for the parents and the child. There’s an option that isn’t well understood but can be a game-changer.
The secret this week is…
Go For 51/49
- It’s All About Synergy (1:23)
- The First Category of Decision Making (7:47)
- The Second Category of Decision Making (9:14)
- The Little Known Third Category of Decision Making (10:19)
- What To Avoid At All Costs (15:03)
- How To Take Action Today (15:49)
References in This Episode:
- Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
- Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!