Welcome to Episode 63 of the Autism Parenting Secrets.
The topic this week is decision-making.
You’re being called to navigate this journey for your child. They’re counting on you.
You want to get better and better. And you can.
But one of the first steps is to claim the role of CEO.
If not for you, then for your child.
This choice is a power move and an amazing gift.
Because ABSOLUTELY NO ONE knows your child better.
The secret this week is… You ARE The CEO
- How Proclamations Produce Power (4:51)
- So Many CEO Qualities Apply (7:31)
- Why The CEO Role Can’t Be Delegated (9:32)
- Why Hard Conversations Are Required (13:17)
- The Mistake Parents Make When Seeing Doctors (16:56)
- What You Need To Prepare For (24:04)
- How To Better Align With Your Spouse/Partner (25:17)
- Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
- To learn more about Cass & Len’s All-In Warrior Parent Tribe, click here
- Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!