Welcome to Episode 175 of Autism Parenting Secrets.
This week, we focus on how you can upgrade the way you manage, organize, and use your child’s health data.
Our guest is Dave Korsunsky, CEO and Founder of Heads Up.
Dave recognized an opportunity to build a software solution that makes it easier for anyone to take control of their health through better use of their data.
It’s impossible to feel good about the decisions you’re making for your child if you feel unclear, lost, or confused about what’s happening right now.
Understanding your child’s health biomarkers is important.
And paying for labwork and other testing, while expensive, can be very useful.
But not doing anything with the data you have is a waste of time, energy, and money.
The secret this week is…
Better DATA = Better DECISIONS
- How To Reduce The Overwhelm (4:43)
- The Power of the TREND LINE (8:58)
- Why Centralization Is Essential (13:32)
- How Tracking Helps Improve Sleep (18:18)
- Arguably THE Top Biomarker To Measure (25:08)
- How To Leverage Wearables Safely (29:37)
- The Habit That’s Disasterous For Sleep (31:17)
- How You Can Make PDFs Come To Life (33:17)
About Our Guest
CEO and Founder of Heads Up. Dave has fifteen years of experience working for industry-leading technology firms and most recently served as Director of Technical Alliances at VMware (NYSE: VMW), Inc., where he led strategic partnerships with global EHR companies, including EPIC, Cerner, McKesson, GE, Allscripts and many more. Dave went on to lead sales engineering at CloudPhysics, a big data firm collecting and analyzing over 80B data points per day. As an avid health enthusiast, he recognized an opportunity to build a software solution that makes it easier for anyone to take control of their health through better use of their data.
References in The Episode:
- For 30 Day Free Trial, go to Heads Up Health
- Breathe: The Science Of A Lost Art by James Nestor
- Take The Quiz: What’s YOUR Top Autism Parenting Blindspot?
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.