Welcome to Episode 116 of Autism Parenting Secrets.
Parents make countless decisions every day. So many decisions, large and small.
Decision fatigue can set in.
Our kids rely on us to make good decision. The stakes are high.
So decision-making is important and it’s a skill.
Perhaps, THE the most important skill for any parent.
It’s worth honing this key skill, because decisions create confidence.
The secret this week is…
Confident Decisions Require 5 Steps
- Why Making A Choice Isn’t Enough (2:42)
- Your Responsibility As Your Child’s CEO (4:36)
- What’s Behind A Lack of Confidence (5:51)
- The First Step To Confident Decisions (8:01)
- The Second Step To Confident Decisions (9:20)
- The Third Step To Confident Decisions (10:38)
- The Fourth Step To Confident Decisions (11:36)
- The Fifth Step To Confident Decisions (12:13)
- Take the Quiz: What’s YOUR Top Autism Parenting Blindspot?
- Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
- Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!