Welcome to Episode 117 of Autism Parenting Secrets.
Showing up BIG for your child with autism is a huge gift. The term Warrior is well known in the autism community but can mean different things to different people. In the most positive sense, Warrior Parents have high energy, determination and they take action. They’re Gung-Ho and Can-Do. But if taken too literally, the term Warrior can create friction and set you up for frustration.
The secret this week is…
Stop Waging War, Go ALL IN Instead
- The Similarities Between a Warrior Parent and an All In Parent (4:39)
- Important Ways Being an All In Parent Is A Better Approach (5:46)
- What Being All-In Looks Like (15:56)
References In This Episode:
- Take The Quiz: What’s YOUR Top Autism Parenting Blindspot?
- Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
- Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!