Welcome to Episode 53 of the Autism Parenting Secrets.
This is the first episode of Autism Parenting Secrets that is NOT intended for a parent of a child with autism.
If you’re our usual listener and you’re a parent – this is for someone close to you.
Your spouse or partner
Your parents or in-laws (you child’s grandparents)
Your siblings, aunts, uncles…
Your close friends
We have a message for the people in your life who deep-down want to support you.
People who have the best of intentions.
People who are open to suggestions on how they can play an even more useful and powerful role.
Simple shifts can make a HUGE difference.
The secret this week is Family & Friends Can TRANSFORM Too
* Parents Want to Be Seen and Heard (4:20)
* Your Judgments Don’t Help (9:35)
* They Don’t Need More Advice (12:22)
* Your Advice Might Not Help, and It Could Hurt (15:25)
* It’s NOT About You (20:56)
* Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
* To learn more about Cass & Len’s All-In Warrior Parent Tribe, click here
* Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
* To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
* Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!