Welcome to Episode 54 of the Autism Parenting Secrets.
Sometimes we tell ourselves stories that seem right. But in truth, they disempower us. They don’t help.
One of those stories is some variation of…
“I’ve done it all, and nothing has worked”
“There’s nothing more that I can do to help my child”
“I’ve tried everything”
We hear this all the time from other parents and we told ourselves this story as well.
But the truth is – it’s a lie.
The secret this week is There’s ALWAYS Something You Can Do
* It’s Easy To Slip Into Victim Mentality (4:10)
* Why Letting Go of a False Story is Step 1 (6:40)
* Why Expectations Don’t Help (8:10)
* The two “P”s are Essential (10:10)
* Pausing Can Be a Power Move (12:20)
* Your Child Feeds Off Of You (15:25)
References in This Episode
* Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
* To learn more about Cass & Len’s All-In Warrior Parent Tribe, click here
* Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
* To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
* Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!