Welcome to Episode 178 of Autism Parenting Secrets.
Today, we’re focusing on the case for non-toxic health and beauty care with our guest, Nadine Artemis.
She is the creator of Living Libations, a luxury line of organic wild-crafted non-GMO serums, elixirs, and essential oils for those seeking the purest of the pure botanical natural health and beauty products on the planet.
Nadine is also the author of two books, including Renegade Beauty and Holistic Dental Care: The Complete Guide to Healthy Teeth and Gums.
Avoiding toxic products is a MUST for you, your child, and your entire family.
The secret this week is…
Go For HIGH-VIBE Health & Beauty
- Why It Makes Sense To Cleanse With OIL (6:22)
- How To Protect Your Largest Organ (8:06)
- The Case For Peppermint (18:50)
- Options To Address High-Oxalates (20:32)
- A Science Experiment In Your Mouth and Other Oral Care Tips (26:29)
- Why Organic Isn’t A Guarantee (32:34)
- The Many Applications For Essential Oils (34:14)
- The Hazards Of Municipal Water (38:01)
- Tips To Promote Calm And Restful Sleep (41:01)
About Our Guest
Nadine is a key speaker at health and wellness conferences and a frequent commentator on health and beauty for media outlets. She has received glowing reviews for her work in the Hollywood Reporter, GOOP, Vogue, People, Elle, Yoga Journal, Natural Health, W Magazine, The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, and National Post.
Celebrity fans include Shailene Woodley, Renee Zellweger, Julianne Moore, Carrie Anne Moss, Mandy Moore, First Lady of Canada Sophie Trudeau, and many others.
Alanis Morissette describes Nadine as “a true sense-visionary.”
Aveda founder Horst Rechelbacher calls Nadine “a pure flower of creativity.”
Fun Fact: She opened the first full-concept aromatherapy store in North America at just 22 years old.
References in The Episode:
- Take The Quiz: What’s YOUR Top Autism Parenting Blindspot?
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.