OZONE Offers Options
Micah Lowe is our guest this week and we dive into the potential benefits of Ozone Therapy.
Micah is the founder of DrsOzone.com, an online ozone therapy education resource for patients and doctors. He also owns Simply O3, an ozone therapy company that is committed to serving people with ozone therapy products that meet the highest standards.
Ozone therapy is not widely understood yet it provides a new opportunity to address certain root causes and it’s great at supporting overall wellness and prevention.
The secret this week is…
OZONE Offers Options
- The Two Main Ways Ozone Therapy Helps (6:10)
- Prevention Benefits (10:15)
- Powerful Ozone Case Studies (14:04)
- The Many Applications Of Ozone Therapy (16:21)
- What Equipment Is Needed (18:53)
- How Ozone Helps Address Mold Exposure (24:23)
- How To Find An Ozone Provider (36:38)
About Our Guest:
Micah Lowe is the founder of DrsOzone.com, an online ozone therapy education resource for patients and doctors.
During nursing school, Micah found a passion for ozone therapy while working for his father on ultraviolet blood irradiation, which is an alternative medical procedure in which the blood is exposed to low-level light (often laser light) for therapeutic purposes. Micah devoted himself full-time to developing ozone therapy equipment—dropping out of nursing school—after watching his brother run out of conventional treatments for a terminal brain tumor.
Micah also owns Simply O3, an ozone therapy company that is committed to serving people with ozone therapy products that meet the highest standards.
References In This Episode:
- Bulletproof Radio Interview: Dave Asprey with Micah Lowe
- EWG Tap Water Database
- The International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- Take The Quiz: What’s YOUR Top Autism Parenting Blindspot?
- Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
- Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!