Welcome to Episode 88 of Autism Parenting Secrets.
This week is all about focus.
It’s about NOT getting distracted or consumed by the day-to-day ups and downs.
Especially given all that you do for your child, it’s natural to want to see progress and improvements. The sooner the better.
But only focusing on the short term can be frustrating, exhausting, and might lead you down paths that take you away from what you really want, for your child and for yourself.
The secret this week is…
Play The LONG Game
Tune in to learn how.
- A Strategy That Doesn’t Need To Be Controversial (3:58)
- The Key To More Stamina and Resilience (6:50)
- The Surprising Key To Faster Progress (10:14)
- Where The Magic Lies (11:45)
- Some Powerful Long Term Moves (13:04)
- How To Discern Who and What Can Help (15:31)
References in This Episode:
- Autism Parenting Secrets Episode 85 – VISION Is More Than Meets The Eye
- Autism Parenting Secrets Episode 86 – The ALF Expands What’s Possible
- Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
- To learn more about Cass & Len’s All-In Warrior Parent Tribe, click here
- Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!