Welcome to Episode 89 of Autism Parenting Secrets.
We know your goal as a parent is to support your child EVEN more.
You’re motivated to be better and do more for your child.
But believing that it’s ALL for them can create friction.
And that’s the last thing you need. And it’s not what your child wants.
The secret this week is…
There’s One Deep Truth
Tune in to learn more.
- What Just About Every Parent Gets Wrong (3:55)
- The Real Objective of a Doctor’s Office Visit (6:50)
- The One Thing To Let Go (12:48)
References in This Episode:
- Wake Up Warrior
- The Option Institute and The Son-Rise Program
- Autism Parenting Secrets Episode 48 – Make Investments, Not Sacrifices
- Autism Parenting Secrets Episode 43 – Beating Yourself Up NEVER Helps
- Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
- To learn more about Cass & Len’s All-In Warrior Parent Tribe, click here
- Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!