You Can REPROGRAM The Body
Welcome to Episode 87 of Autism Parenting Secrets.
This week, we continue the theme of addressing the root cause. Whatever it is that you are wanting to help your child with, it’s NOT a success strategy to only address the symptoms.
There’s always an underlying root cause/causes that if addressed, can spur huge gains.
This week’s discussion is a conversation with Luminara Sedar, founder of Autism Transformed.
Luminara helps parents discover and address the root causes of their child’s challenging autism behaviors so that a child can be calm, happy, develop to peer level, and gain independence.
She’s a scientist, functional nutritionist, and a holistic healer. She works with clients throughout the world using nutrition, opening body systems, and removing toxic buildup to help shift autism behaviors.
Oftentimes, the body lacks the information and instructions it needs to do what it was designed to do. And alleviating the toxic load is a key first step.
The secret for this week is…
You Can REPROGRAM The Body
Tune in to learn more.
- The One Thing That MUST Get Addressed First (6:08)
- Why Kids On The Spectrum Have Bigger Issues 9:54)
- The Importance of the Drainage Funnel (12:23)
- The Signs of Lymph Blockage (14:31)
- What is NMT? (18:59)
- The Benefits of Being An Open-Minded Skeptic (28:46)
- Why Binders Are Essential (33:37)
- How Safe Detoxification Unfolds (37:16)
About Our Guest
Luminara Serdar is an autism recovery expert, helping parents discover and address the root causes of their child’s challenging autism behaviors so that a child can be calm, happy, develop to peer level and gain independence. And so parents can feel competent, empowered, and happy. She’s trained as a scientist in genetics, cell biology, and biochemistry, as a functional nutritionist and holistic healer. She works with clients throughout the world using nutrition, opening body systems, and removing toxic buildup to help shift autism behaviors.
References in This Episode:
- Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
- To learn more about Cass & Len’s All-In Warrior Parent Tribe, click here
- Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!