This week, we focus on a way to improve overall wellness that is not on many people’s radar.
Dr. Alex Bronson of Bronson Family Dentistry joins Cass and Len. He’s a co-author of two published articles and is a clinical faculty member at the ALF Educational Institute and takes a Whole Body Approach to Dentistry.
This is an expansive conversation about the importance of addressing jaw and bite issues. It’s important for everyone, especially young children.
We talk specifically about the Advanced Light Force (ALF) dental appliance. How it can provide short-term payoffs while paving the way for significant long-term success.
The secret for this week is…
The ALF Expands What’s Possible
Tune in to learn more.
- What’s an ALF? (11:27)
- Who Benefits Most from the ALF (15:06)
- The First Big Red Flag To Watch Out For (15:47)
- A Second Big Red Flag To Watch Out For (22:49)
- Why The ALF is More-Kid Friendly (25:51)
- Clues That Point To Structural Problems (30:00)
- How To Find An ALF Practitioner (32:31)
- How The ALF Provides Short-Term Payoffs That Lead To Long Term Success (38:07)
- The Typical Duration Of The ALF Process Takes (40:27)
- The Single Biggest Thing To Do Today That Makes a Huge Impact (45:15)
About Our Guest:
Dr. Alex Bronson, of Bronson Family Dentistry, is a 2012 Graduate of Midwestern University Arizona College of Dental Medicine. He is a co-author of 2 published articles and is a clinical faculty member at the ALF Educational Institute. As an undergraduate, Dr. Alex Bronson double majored in Biology and Psychology at the University of Virginia. His interests include a “Whole Body Approach to Dentistry,” ALF orthodontics, Evolutionary Dentistry, Biologic and Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Implants, TMD, Nutrition, and Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy.
References in This Episode:
- Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
- To learn more about Cass & Len’s All-In Warrior Parent Tribe, click here
- Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!