Welcome to Episode 47 of the Autism Parenting Secrets.
This week, Cass and Len explore the simple concept of: Ready. Aim. Fire.
It’s a universally accepted sequence that gets results.
But parents of a child often don’t follow this sequence.
Often, parents start taking action (Fire) before they’re prepared (Ready) and before they have clear targets (Aim).
The sequence matters because there are always limited resources: time, energy, and money.
And to make the most of those resources, it’s important to be effective. That means taking informed action towards a clear, specific target.
So “Fire. Ready. Aim.” doesn’t work.
Neither does: “Fire. Aim. Ready.”
And “Aim. Ready. Fire” falls short as well.
Tune in now to learn more!
The secret this week is Ready. Aim. THEN Fire!
* Why we were on fire and not in a good way (1:56)
* Why spending most of the time getting Ready works (4:57)
* Ownership + Self Care = Better Decisions (8:14)
* “Aim” Is Often Overlooked (10:29)
* More time in Ready and Aim Helps (11:53)
* Why 10 Minutes Dedicated Visualization Each Day Is So Powerful (15:00)
* Create A Balance That’s Right For You (17:09)
References in This Episode
* Autism Parenting Secrets Episode 7, Your Self-Care Is Not Optional
* Autism Parenting Secrets Episode 28, Without Goals There’s Chaos
* Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
* To learn more about Cass & Len’s All-In Warrior Parent Tribe, click here
* Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
* To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
* Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!