Welcome to Episode 46 of the Autism Parenting Secrets.
In this episode, Len explores the concept of time.
Part of the autism overwhelm is the feeling that you don’t have enough time for all the things you need to do.
The challenges, demands, and pressures are real. And at times they can feel all-consuming.
But the truth is that if you get clear on what’s important, you actually do have the time.
Taking small steps and then committing to consistency is the key.
Tune in now to learn how!
The secret this week: You DO Have The Time
* There Always Discretionary Time (5:48)
* “No Time” Can Become An Excuse (6:45)
* Why It Starts With 2-3 Daily Habits (8:55)
* Consistency Is the Key, Not Perfection (10:05)
* What Will Definitely Lead To Burnout (12:20)
* Selfish Helps Your Child (14:40)
* Predictability = Safety (15:50)
* 70 Days Makes a Habit (16:40)
* Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
* To learn more about Cass & Len’s All-In Warrior Parent Tribe, click here
* Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
* To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
* Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!