Welcome to Episode 49 of the Autism Parenting Secrets.
In this episode, the one and only Kute Blackson joins us for a beautiful exploration of the power of surrender.
Kute is a powerhouse! He’s an inspirational speaker and transformational teacher.
He’s the author of the national bestselling book You.Are.The.One. and the just-released The Magic of Surrender.
He’s widely considered the next generation leader in the field of personal development and has been featured on Larry King Now, Fox and Friends, Dr. Drew, and many others.
Inc. magazine calls him ‘The Mindfulness Guru Billionaires Go To For Advice’.
His mission is simple: To awaken and inspire people across the planet to access inner freedom, live authentically and fulfill their true life’s purpose.
There are many topics that Kute can speak to that are relevant for our audience. But this episode focuses on the topic of Kute’s latest book.
While “all-in” parents who listen to this podcast will never give up doing what they can to help their child, there is tremendous power in “surrender”.
As Kute says in his book, when you let go, you create space for the magic to happen.
Although it may seem counterintuitive, the secret is… Surrender IS The Way.
Tune in now to learn more!
* How You’re Impacting The World (3:56)
* The Two Most Important Things A Parent Can Do (8:05)
* What Unlocks The Gifts of the Journey (16:20)
* How You Know You’re Surrendering (22:12)
* Why Loving At The Soul Level Changes Everything” (30:19)
* The Most Powerful Healing You Can Give Your Child (39:45)
References in This Episode
* The Magic of Surrender by Kute Blackson
* You.Are.The.One by Kute Blackson
* Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
* To learn more about Cass & Len’s All-In Warrior Parent Tribe, click here
* Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
* To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
* Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!