Welcome to Episode 83 of Autism Parenting Secrets.
One of the most important responsibilities a parent has is feeding their kids.
Getting food right benefits every child, but it’s even more critical for kids on the spectrum.
While there are skeptics, the vast majority of parents embrace the notion that food matters.
And when they try to find answers, they’re confronted with a diet landscape that’s confusing and overwhelming. And everyone has an option and no one agrees on anything.
There are several pitfalls to avoid on the quest to harness the power of food. And this week’s discussion focuses on one of them.
The secret for this week is…
There’s NO Perfect Diet
Tune in to learn more.
- The Step You Can’t Skip (9:09)
- The 7 Pitfalls To Avoid (10:54)
- The 3 Fundamental Qualities of The Right Diet (17:06)
References in This Episode:
- Autism Parenting Secrets Episode 59 – Most Gluten-Free Is Full of Crap
- Autism Parenting Secrets Episode 8 – Food Matters SO MUCH MORE Than You Think
- Autism Parenting Secrets Episode 12 – Yes You CAN Nourish Your Picky Eater!
- Autism Parenting Secrets Episode 33 – Reducing Excess Glutamate Works Wonders
- Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
- To learn more about Cass & Len’s All-In Warrior Parent Tribe, click here
- Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!