Welcome to Episode 84 of Autism Parenting Secrets.
For parents committed to being the best parent they can be, it all comes down to decision-making.
We lead and guide our kids as best we can.
We’re tested time and time again with challenges that require action.
Because reacting doesn’t work.
But before we act we must choose. We need to make a decision.
This week we take a closer look at the decision-making process.
What works and what doesn’t help?
The secret for this week is…
INDECISION Is A Bad Decision
Tune in to learn more.
- The Very Real Benefits of DECIDING (3:51)
- Top BS Excuses That Keep Us Stuck (5:06)
- There’s Really Only Three Options (11:55)
- The Essential Steps To Making a BETTER Decision (12:41)
- Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
- To learn more about Cass & Len’s All-In Warrior Parent Tribe, click here
- Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!