What You STOP Doing Matters More Than What You Start
This week, Cass and Len dive deep on one key concept. It’s a short episode, but the message has a long-lasting impact.
After a child is diagnosed with ASD, gung-ho parents usually dive in and intervene. They start therapy, medication, supplementation, or special diets to try to help their child.
There’s nothing wrong with that… but the fast path to finding answers that are right for a child on the spectrum requires a pause. The secret this week:
What You STOP Doing Matters More Than What You Start.
Tune in to this week’s episode to learn why.
- Why the Hippocratic Oath applies to parents, not just doctors. (01:51)
- It’s easy to have a false sense of confidence (03:00)
- Being “Coachable” is essential (04:09)
- When we work on ourselves, our kids’ benefit (04:48)
- Why “The Plant Paradox” inspired this episode (06:16)
- A Strong Foundation includes stopping what harms (10:32)
- There’s power in the Pause button (12:41)
- Practical steps to get started today (14:08)
Free Resource 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them… click here
To learn more about Cass & Len’s All-In Warrior Parent Tribe, click here
Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram