Welcome to Episode 91 of the Autism Parenting Secrets.
This week we’re talking about food. Specifically, how the heck do you get your child to eat more vegetables?
Nourishment is important for all kids. And that’s even more true for kids on the spectrum who may have more gut issues and be more picky about what they eat.
Our guest is Asher Cowan, Co-Founder, and CEO of Dr. Cowan’s Garden. Their line of nutritionally powerful vegetable powders gives parents a new opportunity to add (or sneak in) more nourishment into each bite.
The secret this week is… You Can Fast Track More Veggies
- Why Vegetable DIVERSITY Matters Most (4:47)
- The Easiest Vegetable To Work In (8:20)
- The Clever Way To Make It Easier For Your Child (11:20)
- FUELING Is Better Than Feeding (13:52)
- The Popcorn That Delivers Nutrients (15:41)
- The Benefits of Direct, Local Sourcing (21:11)
- How To Limit Toxins and Oxalates (26:39)
- The Magic of Miron Glass Jars (31:56)
- A Better Ghee (36:24)
- How Not To Diminish Nutrients (38:05)
About Our Guest:
Asher Cowan is the Co-Founder/CEO of Dr. Cowan’s Garden.
Dr. Cowan’s Garden is a line of nutritionally powerful vegetable powders: perennial greens, kale, Swiss chard, leek, squash, blends, and salts. The powders’ nutritional power derives from how they’re grown, processed, and stored.
Dr. Cowan’s Garden is a family-run business; his wife and two sons have significant roles within the company.
Dr. Cowan is a well-known alternative medicine doctor, author, and speaker, with a common-sense, holistic approach to health and wellness. Over the last three decades helping people heal through diet and natural medicines, Dr. Cowan has witnessed firsthand the healing power of a diet rich in vegetable diversity, nourishing fats, and wholesome grains and legumes.
References in This Episode:
- Dr. Cowan’s Garden
- Use Code WARRIORPARENT for 20% off all Vegetable Powders
- Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
- To learn more about Cass & Len’s All-In Warrior Parent Tribe, click here
- Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!